Saves labor, time, and keeps operator safe in cab
A simple way to move and feed net wrapped dry hay and tube line wrapped baleage.
The Maxilator Bale Cracker easily cuts through plastic wrap and net wrap. A single operator can pick up, move, and unwrap bales up to 5’x 6’ without leaving their seat. Even the wrapping is remotely released for maximum efficiency.
The Maxilator Bale Cracker is a unique and simple way to move and feed net wrapped dry hay and tube line wrapped baleage. Its patented Wrap Retention Mechanism pierces a bales covering while a simple knife section using common sickle bar mower blades that cuts through net and wrapping material. Once the net is cut and firmly gripped one fork pivots up and away from the bale allowing the bale to drop to the ground while the wrapping lifts up and away eliminating the chance for it to be ingested by your animals and keeping you in the operators seat, out of the weather and away from hungry animals.
Bale Craker Advantages
- Saves labor, time, and keeps operator safe in cab
- Grab bale, cut the wrap, drop the bale, and then discard the wrap
- Wrap is retained with a patent pending proprietary mechanism safety
- Fully remote operation
- Operator does not have to get on & off machine to cut or remove wrap
- Removes covering to prevent possible ingestion and subsequent loss of livestock versatile & durable
- Available with skid-steer, euro global, Deere 500 series mounts – dozens of other mounts available for most tractors call for more info
- Handles dry hay in net wrap or haylage in line wrapped round bales
- Opens for 4 and 5 foot round bales
- Durable plasticoat finish resists rain, provides better rust prevention
- Modular components allow for straightforward replacements including blade teeth and net hook assemblies